Friday, April 19, 2013

April RS Activity

Thanks so much to our presenters at our monthly Relief Society Activity Night - Sheri, Marie, and Emily - who taught us all about freezer meals, organization, and budgeting!

Here is a message from Sheri - 
Here is the information that I promised for the sisters at the relief society activity this month. The blogs that I like to follow and get ideas from are :

They have several slow cooker freezer meals, shopping lists, and suggestions and tips for using a slow cooker.

She has tons of recipes that she has tried and enjoyed before she ever posts them on her blog. Some of her recipes are dangerous if you are trying to avoid sugar and treats. Her blog is where I got the recipe for the Honey Garlic Chicken that I brought in the slow cooker.

The other two recipes that I brought were found in Dream Dinners: Turn Dinnertime into Family Time with 100 Assemble-and-Freeze Meals by Stephanie Allen and Tina Kuna. The recipes I brought were Stuffed French Bread and Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole.









No comments:

Post a Comment