Saturday, September 22, 2012

Play Date Info

Hi Ladies!  Lets meet up at Washington Park (Lincoln Street) again
Monday - 9:30 am
(In case of bad weather we'll meet at Heidi Johnson's home) 

To make this easier, we are going to put together a play group rotation.  And by we, I mean Heidi Johnson :)  She has volunteered to help me out with organizing the play group - THANK YOU HEIDI!  Thus, I am going to turn this over to her.  Anyway, she is going to put together a rotation of those who are willing to host play group.  If your name is not on the list (those who I have talked to already) and you are willing to host play group once in awhile (Monday mornings at 9:30) please contact Heidi at halvorsen.heidi@gmail.com.

Kristen Hansen
Heidi Johnson
Charity Holcombe
Michelle Gibbons
Barb Selden
Anna Oxborrow
Lindsey Flamm

Even if you are not on the list to host, we would still love to have you come!  If you get assigned a day to host and you can not host that day, please switch with someone and let Heidi know so she can put up the changes on the blog.  For now I think the general consensus is to meet at parks until the weather gets cold.  So, if you are signed up to host, we will use your home as a backup  - for the next month or two.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment