Fall is just around the corner and big kids are headed back to school! That means it is time to get our play group started up again! We are looking at having play groups on Monday mornings at 9:30am starting September 10th. If you are willing to host play group at your house, check your calendars and look for the sign-up at church these next few Sundays. It is a great way to get to know some of the sisters in the ward and for the kids to have somewhere new to play. Should be fun!
PS - Once I get the sign up list a back, I will only send out email reminders about play group to those who sign up (let me know if you want your name added and you didn't sign up) as I don't want to annoy all the sisters with emails when it doesn't pertain to them! Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment