Hey ladies! I would love to get a play group going in our ward. I set up a poll on the side bar asking what day/s work best for everyone. (You can vote for more than one day - vote for every day that would work for you) Hopefully we can get an idea of how many ladies are interested and what day/s will work best - I am thinking 10am once a week. Hopefully we can get it up and going in the next week or so. If anyone is interested, I can have a play group at my house this Friday at 10am. Leave a comment here, or send me an email if you would want to come. Thanks!
PS - Please also leave a comment when you vote so I will know who is interested ;)
Your page looks great! What a lot of work you have put into this! I think this blog is great! I voted for Mon-Thurs on play group. A lot of moms have kids that go to preschool from 9-11:30 if that helps you on times.
ReplyDeleteCheers and have a great day! Lisa J
As you probably know, we are interested too! We are out of town this week, so we won't be joining you on Friday but it sure sounds fun! The blog looks terrific! Thanks for doing it!!!
ReplyDelete